My Role And Responsibility:
All businesses are required to comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) of 2018 which means that whoever runs it is required by law to adhere to the rules regarding protection, processing and control of your personal data.
This Means That:
- I am legally bound to ensure your marketing data is used in accordance with GDPR and to ensure that it is used for its intended purpose - in this case sending you email and any marketing newsletters (where you have consented to receive such communications) and delivery of goods and services.
- I have to ensure the security of your data by keeping anti-virus, spyware, malware protection up-to-date and with comprehensive password protection and back-up systems. I also enable a Safe Browsing VPN feature which means that my location cannot be traced.
- I have to ensure that your data is fully erased if you request erasure.
- I have to keep records of consent in a secure manner, should proof be required.
Your Rights Under GPDR - you have the right to know exactly what data is being stored and to update or edit those details. You also have other rights as follows:
- Be "forgotten", meaning you have the right to request that all of your personal data is entirely erased on request.
- Receive an export of all data I hold about you - that is, you can ask to view the data I hold.
- Unsubscribe at any time from email communications / newsletters.
How I Will Use Your Personal Data:
- Email communication sign ups and subscriptions: Customer name and email address used for promotional marketing and newsletters - unsubscribe at any time.
- Online/offline purchases of goods and services: Customer names, address and contact information will be used for delivery of goods and services by third parties - Royal Mail group, My Hermes, DPD etc.
- Competitions: Customer names, address and contact information will be used to contact the competition winner.